Sunday, April 29, 2012

The most dee-vine chocolate chip cookies


I decided that I should post my favorite recipe for chocolate chip cookies! No other beats it! No offense, but these cookies are seriously to die for! They don't get any better than this! I think I just might start posting my favorite recipes, mostly what my mom has taught me. I want them to be easy to access from anywhere, and this is the perfect place for that!

Chocolate Chip Cookies:

2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup crisco
1 cup butter     
   *Mix all three

1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
    *Add and stir


4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
   *Add and stir


1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
4 1/2 cups flour
   *Add and stir


12 oz chocolate chips

Bake at 350* for 9 minutes or so. I never time them I just keep an eye on them and don't let them get too brown. I like soft cookies. I use a kitchenaid and just mix it when it tells me to! This recipe makes a ton of cookies so beware! You can freeze the dough and make them later! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.